Discover Toronto’s newest event venue
Imagine, Create, Enjoy
Conveniently located on the second floor of the iconic Toronto Reference Library, The Bram & Bluma Appel Salon is a vibrant new literary and cultural commons at the heart of the city.
This unique, contemporary and versatile venue is ideal for any occasion. From meetings, to weddings, corporate and other special events, our experienced team will help you create a satisfying and memorable experience.
For inquiries, 416-393-7148.
Fulfill all your event needs
- Competitive rental rates
- Convenient downtown location
- Tables and chairs are included for all events
- Fully-equipped catering kitchen
- We are partnered with Toronto’s best caterers and suppliers
- Friendly and responsive staff expertly advise on your event planning
- Outdoor terraces provide great views of Toronto
- State-of-the-art technical services including audio-visual equipment, high speed Internet connectivity and complimentary wifi
- Customized events: the Library has extensive resources and a comprehensive collection for event theme support or unique guest activities during your event
- Convenient nearby parking
- Fully air-conditioned, wheelchair accessible, private washrooms, coat check closet, built-in bar area